Wednesday, February 29

holi with family

Written by Buniarti at Wednesday, February 29, 2012
This post should be posted a long long times ago. but I have no time to tell our holiday and i got the copies recently. Well, it was might abrupt holiday, everythings happpened without plans. When my first brother at home with our new
 family (his wife) we were cleaved and ate coconuts. Kk resty said something abruptly 
"why don't we, be on holiday ?" then, i add "Yeah,that's good idea" we had never go for 
vacation, isn't it ? "My brother was just silent. . . .
Several seconds later, "Okay, how 'bout tomorrow" ? he asked. 
of course, none of us believe in that remarks. and each said "it's just a joke".
Then, he add " I'm seriously, phone bg cu and tell him"
Directly, I took the phone, pressed my second's brother number and calling. that can't be avoid,
he also socked, and asked "are you sure?" then, I asked him to went home
 cause he lives in Ketapang. He works over there. and finally after prepared everything.
we go !!

it taken on the car, flooding


Penibung

This is the first place that we are visited (before my unbiologycal father(ayah angkat)'house)
 actually, we had passed this place.
but cause this is the place that I really want to visit so we turn the steering wheel.





after walked around, we went to bridge

bg cu, foderr, bg din
well, after that we tried to visit another place.




well, those are about Penibung, one of recreation areas which provide several games and amusement for family. There is saung, outbound games, banana boat, bridge towards sea, bebek engkol,such as other amusement places. the special thing of Penibung is providing an island located across this place. we go there by hire a boat.

Rindu Alam



The second place was Rindu Alam, I just captured very little picture cause the weather was cloudy and finally raining.

and not continue our trip. but we layover in the mosque in Singkawang to take a rest and do ashar time (in almost maghrib).

The mosque with wonderful and fab design.













and then we close this vacation by dinner with my beloved family at Pondok Gravitasi - Segedong. 
Foods are yummy :) 






Alhamdulillah, that's all about 2011 vacation, I love that moment so muchhhh :) 
there will be 2012 vacation 0n ......(masih direncanakan , :) )


My beloved family


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

THIS IS WHAT WE CALL 'Miscellaneous' Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos