Thursday, February 2

03.2

Written by Buniarti at Thursday, February 02, 2012
I won't to post actually, I am tired cause from monday to today (friday) i've been here at my office. 
having busy week, and do so many auction.
The first day was peeve me, somebody called me at that time (when i took a rest and gathered with my family).
Extremely forced, turn on my motorcycle and went..
Some day later,exactly today almost 02.00 a.m. I've just finished my work, yeay !
I have uploaded them and finish. So, tomorrow i'll be at my home :)
Talk about today is cheerfull day, besides I've done my work also I got 'fulus' hihi.
It's not salary,no ! but the one is 'can' . Doesn't mean that a kind of modals :)
I dont know what should say. Sometimes working here is really exhausting.
the reason why I keep moving on is I have to earn money for my tuition fees.
I should pay 2 million something a semester. Wuff !!
things that make me sick off of my self : I'm LAZY, and extravagant !
certainly, i wanna change my habits, but its quite difficult to do.
Rather ! These are something that I should do. Furthermore, I hope,later on I succeeded.

"Love what you do ( :] ) and do what you love ( :[ )"
" FRUGAL "




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

THIS IS WHAT WE CALL 'Miscellaneous' Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos