Monday, February 6

07.02

Written by Buniarti at Monday, February 06, 2012
Again !
it almost 1.00 am, Here I do so many auctions (again).
that's not really bad for me.I have done everythings sincerely.



By the way
2012, isn't it ? and right now I haven'got Lomo yet.
I love Lomo so much, than any sophisticated camera ever
but, yesterday was nice day,both my brothers came home (this is something that I always waiting for)
then, I opened , played, even did everything I love to do
Finally, I found it ! That is, there is an application similar with Multi - function camera (maybe).
It can makes the effect of photos like Lomo and unlomo camera.
How catchy, these are 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

THIS IS WHAT WE CALL 'Miscellaneous' Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos