Tuesday, October 11

typed random

Written by Buniarti at Tuesday, October 11, 2011
                                                                 An odd aster


One day, while I was watering plants in the yard. In the bright afternoon, nevertheless the sun is not too hot.
I want to watering a flower, exactly aster flower. I shocked, like there is follicle/bag on it. Slowly I touch and come near to the flower.

Copas neh :)


Suddenly, the follicle is cracked.I was very surprised, but remain to see what will happen next. Then, some small seeds out of the follicle. Itry to touch its. Very soft, that's what I felt when I hold them. I decided to plant them all but, dry in the sun first.
    Two day has passed, the small seeds were dried, ready for planting. After land some hoe, I put seeds into land, bury and watering it. Next day,I surprised again, because small seeds that I've planted were growing up. Andmore surprising ! Evidently, the plants change into pumpkin plants. But, still flowering aster.
STRANGE BUT IT'S REAL !

How could its happen. Idon't even know ! Maybe it's related to generic factor of plant.
Finally,I promise that I won't disturb this one. I decided to keep this plants untilits die itself.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

THIS IS WHAT WE CALL 'Miscellaneous' Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos