Monday, October 10

arbitrary

Written by Buniarti at Monday, October 10, 2011
Five years ago . . .
When i was in Junir high school, I had an unforgettable memory.
There is a pool, which is surrounded by trees. Very shady. quiet to relax.
Moreover for spent our break-time. Sometimes we did our assignment there and chating also.
One day, as usual we go there again. Be caprocious there !
Suddenly, I intend to surprise my friend who stood beside.
Unfortunatelly, she fell into the pool.
we were stunned. Our feelings were mixed, between funny and compassionate.
Quickly ! I reached out for help her.
OMG ! Her uniform dirty !
As a sign of apology, I drove her home, I washed her uniform too.
I knew she was angry, but I always try to apologize.
Thankfully, she forgive me.
-_- I dont want surprise somebody else, cause i know it could be endanger him/her.

=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

THIS IS WHAT WE CALL 'Miscellaneous' Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos